Charting is an effective technical analysis tool for investors and
traders serious about researching the market carefully, setting
defined rules appropriate to their circumstances and learning to
use the best trading tools available. STEX Charting provides powerful,
easy to use, yet sophisticated charting tools that make technical
analysis effective in both national and international markets.
Charting is provided with approx 12 years of historical data for
all major chart types - Bar, Candlestick, Line, Point & Figure
and Gann Swing. Also there are more than enough tools, indicators
and oscillators for both the professional and private investor to
trade successfully. ( 25+ years of historical data is available
for a small additional charge)
queries can be answered through using our step-by-step manuals,
help files, tips and the Support page of this website at no extra
cost to our clients or by telephone.
charts on a daily basis from STEX is simple and fast as the charting
package includes the STEX Data Download software for collecting
data via the internet.
click here to see further information about our professional, well
managed STEX Data Download service.
- Bar - Line - Candlestick - Gann Swing - Point & Figure
- Daily - Weekly - Monthly
- Flexible trend lines that can be extended, copied and moved -
zoom - scrolling - GICS classifications - scans by oscillator, price,
volume, MMA and GICS - scroll by one day/week/month feature - multi
oscillator screen - 10 chart watch lists - superimpose, split and
reverse screens - floating oscillator tool bar - Gann angles
- Commodity Channel Index - Average True Range - Coppock - Directional
Movement - MACD histogram/classic - Rate of Change - Relative Strength
Index - Volatility - Stochastic fast/slow - Elder Ray - Jones Holy
Grail - Momentum - Relative Movement - On Balance Volume - Williams
- Fibonacci Retracments - Fibonacci Time & Price Targets - Parabolic
- Reversals - Key Reversals - Hook Reversals - Open/Close Reversals
- Pivot Points - Bollinger Bands - Percentage Bands - Multiple Moving
Averages - Market Statistics showing top and bottom performers for
the period chosen
- Colours of all items of the chart, including the background, can
be changed to suit the user.